$7 Flat Rate Or Free Shipping Over $150!* MORE INFO
Unique Prom Sweepstakes Rules
Last Updated: August 01, 2014
Unique Prom Best Dressed BFFs Homecoming Dress Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THESE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. These sweepstakes (each, a "Sweepstakes") are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Sponsor: Unique Vintage Inc. 2830 N. Ontario St. Burbank CA 91504 (prom.uniquevintage.com). These Sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (including Puerto Rico, but excluding Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions not otherwise mentioned herein) who are 13 years of age or older. Sweepstakes is not open to employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Sponsor or of Sponsor's parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns, or of Sponsor's advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and the immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any of the foregoing (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities").
4. To Enter: To enter, visit www.facebook.com/uniquepromdresses, click on the tab for the Homecoming Giveaway and complete an online entry form. Entrants must be a "Fan" of the Unique Prom Facebook Page to enter the Sweepstakes (no purchase or fee is necessary to be a "Fan" of the Unique Vintage Facebook Page). Entrants may need to add or accept the third-party Facebook application (which is available free of charge) to enter the Sweepstakes. Only one entry per person/Facebook User per day. Use of multiple Facebook User accounts to enter is prohibited. All entries carry an equal chance of winning.
5. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on August 6, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends August 27 2014 at 12:00 p.m. PT. Entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. PT on August 27, 2014. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due Internet failures and disruptions, and/or ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry.
6. Selection of Winner: One (1) potential winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor at 12pm PT on August 27, 2014. If a potential winner forfeits a prize (see Section 9), an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries until a winner is determined. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all entrants. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Prizes: One (1) Winner will be awarded the Unique Prom dress of their choice from all available sizes and styles on prom.uniquevintage.com (up to a $200 value). The Winner may choose two additional prizes for two friends or “Co-winners.” (up to a $200 value, each), Co-winners not required to have entered the contest on their own. The Winner will supply the contact information of each of the Co-winners for the purpose of procuring and delivering their prize selections. Sponsor is not responsible for replacing the prizes if lost, stolen, mutilated or is otherwise rendered unusable due to any act or omission of anyone other than the Sponsor. All other expenses related to acceptance of the prize not explicitly listed herein as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winners. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion, and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash value or substituted, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute with either the cash value of the prize, or a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Applicable federal, state or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, each entrant agrees to comply with these official rules and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of, the web site or any technical failure or malfunction, or any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or property.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR FACEBOOK BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZES WON, ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO OR USE OF SPONSOR'S WEB SITES OR THE FACEBOOK WEBSITE (INCLUDING SPONSOR'S FACEBOOK PAGE) OR THE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR'S WEB SITES IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
9. By accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, the winner grants to Sponsor, where permitted by law, the right to use and publish his/her name, city and state of residence, portrait, image, picture, voice, likeness and comments for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without notification, review or approval, and without additional consideration. A winner's prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (selected by random drawing in accordance with Section 6) upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the potential winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize and eligibility within three (3) days of notification, (iii) the return of a prize or prize notification to Sponsor as non-deliverable; or (iv) the determination by Sponsor that winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
10. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned because of circumstances including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, which, in Sponsor's sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winner from entries received prior to such event or interruption. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes or who violates these official rules.
11. By registering to enter the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges he/she has read, understands and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles.
12. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you are opting in to receive the Unique Prom Newsletters and may receive future communications from Unique Vintage Inc. for promotional purposes, including but not limited to weekly newsletters and other announcements or communications with information about new products and special features. If you receive an e-mail and would like to avoid future messages, look at the end from the mailing list.